Kilele' is Swahili and stands for 'Talk about it'! This is exactly what we are about at Kilele e. V. ! We would like to contribute our small share to give defenceless widows and orphans in Kenya the prospect of a life worth living.
All beginnings are difficult! The way here was not always easy for us. But we wouldn't change anything for the world.
What are we?
- We are a registered, non-profit association in Germany
What do we do?
- We support a village of widows and orphans in Tepesuah in the Maasai Mara in Kenya.
- We support the school education of the children by building a new school and extending the existing one.
- By arranging sponsorships, we enable the children to have a better and more secure future.
- Medical support through donations of medicine, installation of medical equipment including laboratory, special medical equipment for the treatment of serious infectious diseases (e.g. malaria and tuberculosis)
- Construction of sanitary facilities at various schools in the rural area
What have we already achieved?
- Construction of a new school
- Construction of sanitary facilities
- Arrangement of sponsorships for orphans
- Distribution of handicraft weaving and jewelry from
- Equipping rural clinics with medicines and diagnostic equipment
...and there is still a lot more to be done!
Every donation, no matter how small or very large, helps and goes directly to those in need. If you want to help, please contact us directly. You can find our contact details in the imprint (Impressum) or use our contact form.
Here for spontaneous support our donation account at Sparkasse Lörrach-Rheinfelden :
Account holder: Kilele e. V.
IBAN: DE94 6835 0048 0001 1006 01
Of course we issue a donation receipt for every donation. If required, please note this in the bank transfer and include your full contact details.